Martin is a Clinical Psychologist with over 15 years of experience working in private practice, teaching hospitals, residential rehabilitation centres and non-for-profit government organisations in Australia and overseas. His truly multicultural personal and professional background allows him to build working relationship with Clients of various walks of life, both adults and children.
He holds Master degree in Clinical Psychology and training in many modalities of psychotherapy:
- Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
-Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapies (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Motivational Interviewing, and
- Psychoanalytical Therapies.
Martin's area of interest includes treatment of
• Stress-Related and Adjustment problems
• Anxiety Disorders and Panic Attacks
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Depressions including Bipolar Mood Disorders
• Psychotic Disorders and Schizophrenia
• Developmental Disorders
• Impulsive behaviours and Anger
• Addictions and Drug Abuse
• Personality Disorders
• Parenting Skills Training
• Medico Legal Assessments for insurance
purposes and family courts.